Medicine Overview of Pmt Soap
Pmt 1% w/w Soap is used in the treatment of scabies
Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation).
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
Permethrin is a pyrethroid compound and it belongs to a class of medications called as Ectoparasiticides. It acts on the nervous system of variety of pests including itch mite and head and pubic lice causing paralysis and death.
In Depth Information on Pmt Soap
- Inform you doctor if you have any skin conditions or allergies to medicines, food or other substances, asthma, or if you have any other medical conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes and wear gloves to avoid irritation to hands. If permethrin is accidentally introduced into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Apply the medication on small part of the hair to ensure it does not affect coloured or permed hair before application to entire head.
- Check hair for active infestation with lice or nits after one repetition of treatment after 14 days as you may be at risk of developing resistance to treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Pmt Soap related warnings
No interaction found
Pmt 1% w/w Soap is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Pmt 1% w/w Soap is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Pmt 1% w/w Soap does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Pmt 1% w/w Soap is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Pmt 1% w/w Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Pmt 1% w/w Soap is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Pmt 1% w/w Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Pmt 1% w/w Soap, please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Pmt 1% w/w Soap
How much was the improvement? What are you using Pmt Soap for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Pmt 1% w/w Soap. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Pmt Soap
Pmt is not an over the counter medicine. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Pmt 1% w/w Soap: VRS, OHM, PEN, EQN, HNP, DHR, DPL, MAK, ZEL, GPT, HZF, ZVP, MDO, P2P, DVH, RKS, CLT, SCH, KMC, BTM, RWP, INC, RPP, NSL, DGN, SGH, SAF, PMA, MSD, SHD, BMJ, RHW, KHH, SHC, MDH, SDM, KHC, DFP, HSP, HGI, 9T9, HAT, SYN, IPL, NNH, NVL, WSI, SBA, SJP, PLT, OIP, IAD, AYU, MMS, NDP, ESY, JIV, VDH, UMP, MAM, JVN, NAS, SVH, TOM, HPC, RUS, USF, ATP, JVO, GBL, ENP, DYG, HIP, DLP, GPP, SSA, DPP, QTM, BAP, NVY, FGH, ANT, RSS, HTS, EMB, QLF, BLE, TRP, ABP, RDR, SLN, BBS, RSA, OLT, BHP, STA, LHA, EVP, TNH, SBL, AYM, BIO, BAL, PWN, MAX, BHM, AAR, NTB, PTI, PVP, TFP, GHR, SHP, ATL, THP, BDN, JSL, GNC, HMP, MPC, MLC, BSN, HBV, NXG, SRG, RHL, AAY, OWP, RPI, GTC, AGT, SGC, HEX, RDH, VNS, LCC, AMR, DAO, SWA, GTK, ARD, PRN, WHL, RJH, PNT, ADT, PPR, SWP