food interaction for PLETOZ
alcohol interaction for PLETOZ
pregnancy interaction for PLETOZ
lactation interaction for PLETOZ
medicine interaction for PLETOZ
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PLETOZ
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR PLETOZ 100 MG TABLET
Patients taking PLETOZ 100 MG TABLET
- 64%Twice A Day
- 29%Once A Day
- 4%Thrice A Day
- 2%Twice A Week
- 2%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR PLETOZ
- STILOZ 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 21.90/tabletRs. 219pay 19% more per tablet
- CILODOC 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 16.55/tabletRs. 165.50save 10% more per tablet
- ZILAST 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 17/tabletRs. 170save 8% more per tablet
- PRECLAUD 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ordain Health Care Global Pvt LtdRs. 11.99/tabletRs. 119.90save 35% more per tablet
- CILOTAB 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 11.50/tabletRs. 115save 38% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR PLETOZ
- Take cilostazol tablet 1-2 hours before or after meals. minutes before breakfast and the evening meal.
- Do not drive or use machinery that required you to be alert because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with cilostazol.
- Do not take cilostazol, if you have congestive heart failure. Cilostazol can make this condition worse.
- It may take up to 12 weeks of using cilostazol before your symptoms improve. For best results, keep using the medication as directed.
- Consult your doctor, if your symptoms do not improve after 4 weeks of treatment.
Frequently asked questions FOR PLETOZ
Q. Is cilostazol an anticoagulant (blood thinner)?
No, cilostazol is an anti-platelet drug and a vasodilator. It works by preventing platelets (blood cells) from sticking together by widening blood vessels in the legs. This helps the blood cells to move more easily and increases blood flow
Q. Is cilostazol a narcotic, beta blocker, or statin?
No, cilostazol is not a narcotic, beta blocker or a statin
Q. Is cilostazol safe?
Cilostazol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.