Medicine Overview of Pif Tablet
How to use Pif Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Pif 400mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Pif Tablet works
Pif 400mg Tablet is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. This treats your infection.
In Depth Information on Pif Tablet
Expert advice for Pif Tablet
- Your doctor has prescribed Pif to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Discontinue Pif and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Pif Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Pif Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Pif 400mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Pif 400mg Tablet may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Pif 400+more
mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Pif 400mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients wit+more
h liver disease. Dose adjustment of Pif 400mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Trental 400mg Tablet, Alkepin 25mg Tablet DT, Manza 15mg Tablet, Cyblex 60mg XR Tablet
If you miss a dose of Pefloxacin, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
Substitutes for Pif Tablet
Perti 400mg Tablet
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Plx 400mg Tablet
Veritaz Healthcare Ltd
Pefbid 400mg Tablet
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Qucin 400mg Tablet
Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Pebid 400mg Tablet
Indchemie Health Specialities Pvt Ltd