Pefloxacin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections
How it works
Pefloxacin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
Common side effects
Nausea, Nervousness, Abdominal pain, Allergy, Joint pain, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Headache, Insomnia, Itching, Muscle pain, Vomiting
Showing 10 of 10
- ₹34 to ₹45Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹41Profess Health Products P Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹51Wockhardt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹24Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹40Veritaz Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹19Unichem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹42Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹51Indchemie Health Specialities Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹144Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹10Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- Always take pefloxacin along with food.
- Avoid sun or UV light exposure during pefloxacin therapy as it may cause photosensitivity.
- Inform your doctor if you are additionally receiving treatment with theophylline, usually for lung diseases, as pefloxacin may cause theophylline toxicity.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may become pregnant or breastfeeding.