Medicine Overview of Perti Tablet
How to use Perti Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Perti 400mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Perti Tablet works
Perti 400mg Tablet is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. This treats your infection.
In Depth Information on Perti Tablet
Expert advice for Perti Tablet
- Your doctor has prescribed Perti to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Discontinue Perti and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Perti Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Perti Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Perti 400mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Perti 400mg Tablet may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Perti 4+more
00mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Perti 400mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients w+more
ith liver disease. Dose adjustment of Perti 400mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Trental 400mg Tablet, Alkepin 25mg Tablet DT, Manza 15mg Tablet, Cyblex 60mg XR Tablet
If you miss a dose of Pefloxacin, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
Substitutes for Perti Tablet
Plx 400mg Tablet
Veritaz Healthcare Ltd
Pefbid 400mg Tablet
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Qucin 400mg Tablet
Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Pif 400mg Tablet
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Pebid 400mg Tablet
Indchemie Health Specialities Pvt Ltd