Medicine Overview of Peroscab Lotion
Peroscab 5% Lotion is used in the treatment of scabies
Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin.
This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
Permethrin is a pyrethroid compound and it belongs to a class of medications called as Ectoparasiticides. It acts on the nervous system of variety of parasites including itch mite and head and pubic lice causing paralysis and death.
In Depth Information on Peroscab Lotion
- Inform you doctor if you have any skin conditions or allergies to medicines, food or other substances, asthma, or if you have any other medical conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes and wear gloves to avoid irritation to hands. If permethrin is accidentally introduced into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Apply the medication on small part of the hair to ensure it does not affect colored or permed hair before application to entire head.
- Check hair for active infestation with lice or nits after one repetition of treatment after 14 days as you may be at risk of developing resistance to treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to permethrin or any ingredient of its ingredients.
- It should not given to children <6 months.
Peroscab Lotion related warnings
No interaction found
Peroscab 5% Lotion is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Peroscab 5% Lotion is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Peroscab 5% Lotion does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Peroscab 5% Lotion is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Peroscab 5% Lotion may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Peroscab 5% Lotion is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Peroscab 5% Lotion may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Peroscab 5% Lotion, please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Peroscab 5% Lotion: VRS, OHM, PEN, EQN, HNP, DHR, DPL, MAK, ZEL, GPT, HZF, ZVP, MDO, P2P, DVH, RKS, CLT, SCH, KMC, BTM, RWP, INC, RPP, NSL, DGN, SGH, SAF, PMA, MSD, SHD, BMJ, RHW, KHH, SHC, MDH, SDM, KHC, DFP, HSP, HGI, 9T9, HAT, SYN, IPL, NNH, NVL, WSI, SBA, SJP, PLT, OIP, IAD, AYU, MMS, NDP, ESY, JIV, VDH, UMP, MAM, JVN, NAS, SVH, TOM, HPC, RUS, USF, ATP, JVO, GBL, ENP, DYG, HIP, DLP, GPP, SSA, DPP, QTM, BAP, NVY, FGH, ANT, RSS, HTS, EMB, QLF, BLE, TRP, ABP, RDR, SLN, BBS, RSA, OLT, BHP, STA, LHA, EVP, TNH, SBL, AYM, BIO, BAL, PWN, MAX, BHM, AAR, NTB, PTI, PVP, TFP, GHR, SHP, ATL, THP, BDN, JSL, GNC, HMP, MPC, MLC, BSN, HBV, NXG, SRG, RHL, AAY, OWP, RPI, GTC, AGT, SGC, HEX, RDH, VNS, LCC, AMR, DAO, SWA, GTK, ARD, PRN, WHL, RJH, PNT, ADT, PPR, SWP