Medicine Overview of Pelox Tablet
How to use Pelox Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Pelox 400mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Pelox Tablet works
Pelox 400mg Tablet is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. This treats your infection.
In Depth Information on Pelox Tablet
Expert advice for Pelox Tablet
- Your doctor has prescribed Pelox to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Discontinue Pelox and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Pelox Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Pelox Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Pelox 400mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Pelox 400mg Tablet may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Pelox 4+more
00mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Pelox 400mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients w+more
ith liver disease. Dose adjustment of Pelox 400mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Trental 400mg Tablet, Alkepin 25mg Tablet DT, Manza 15mg Tablet, Cyblex 60mg XR Tablet
If you miss a dose of Pefloxacin, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Pelox 400mg Tablet
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 4
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Pelox 400mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Pelox Tablet
Perti 400mg Tablet
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Plx 400mg Tablet
Veritaz Healthcare Ltd
Pefbid 400mg Tablet
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Qucin 400mg Tablet
Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Pif 400mg Tablet
Unichem Laboratories Ltd