Medicine Overview of Pedicalm Solution
Uses of Pedicalm Solution
Pedicalm Solution is used for insomnia.
Side effects of Pedicalm Solution
Abdominal pain, Balance disorder (loss of balance), Confusion, Constipation, Dizziness, Drug dependence, Flatulence, Headache, Rash, Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Nightmare.
How to use Pedicalm Solution
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
How Pedicalm Solution works
Pedicalm solution induces sleep by suppressing the excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
In Depth Information on Pedicalm Solution
Expert advice for Pedicalm Solution
- Do not take if you are allergic to triclofos or any of the other ingredients of the solution like sucrose.
- Avoid taking this medication for depression, mental problems or sleeping problems.
- Avoid using triclofos during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not take triclofos if you have a history of addiction to drugs or alcohol or any other medication.
- Do not take triclofos if you have had any urinary tract or digestive system problems; heart impairments or any blockages in blood vessels.
- Do not drive or operate machines after taking triclofos as it may cause drowsiness or tiredness.
Special precautions for Pedicalm Solution
No interaction found
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Pedicalm Solution should be used with caution during lactati+more
on. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Pedicalm Solution alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Pedical+more
m Solution in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Pedicalm Solution should be used with caution in patients wi+more
th liver disease. Dose adjustment of Pedicalm Solution may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Triclofos, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Pedicalm NA Solution
Frequently asked questions for Triclofos
Pedicalm sodium is safe for infants when it is prescribed for a condition by a doctor and taken at the dosage prescribed by the doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Pedicalm NA Solution
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Pedicalm Solution. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Pedicalm
No substitutes found for this medicine