Information about Triclofos
Triclofos is used for insomnia.
How triclofos works
Triclofos induces sleep by suppressing the excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
Common side effects of triclofos
Abdominal pain, Balance disorder (loss of balance), Confusion, Constipation, Dizziness, Drug dependence, Flatulence, Headache, Rash, Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Nightmare
Available Medicine for Triclofos
- ₹75Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹65Votary Laboratories I Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹76Astrum Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹69Skymax Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹50 to ₹75Salud Care India Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹69Linux Laboratories1 variant(s)
- ₹67Icarus Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹57Curatio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹60Human Antibiotic Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹28East African India Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Triclofos
- Do not take if you are allergic to triclofos or any of the other ingredients of the solution like sucrose.
- Avoid taking this medication for depression, mental problems or sleeping problems.
- Avoid using triclofos during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not take triclofos if you have a history of addiction to drugs or alcohol or any other medication.
- Do not take triclofos if you have had any urinary tract or digestive system problems; heart impairments or any blockages in blood vessels.
- Do not drive or operate machines after taking triclofos as it may cause drowsiness or tiredness.
Frequently asked questions for Triclofos
Q. Is Triclofos sodium safe for infants?
Triclofos sodium is safe for infants when it is prescribed for a condition by a doctor and taken at the dosage prescribed by the doctor.