food interaction for PANINDIA
alcohol interaction for PANINDIA
pregnancy interaction for PANINDIA
lactation interaction for PANINDIA
medicine interaction for PANINDIA
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PANINDIA
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR PANINDIA 40MG CAPSULE
Patients taking PANINDIA 40MG CAPSULE
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR PANINDIA
- PANTASTIC 40 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Wanbury LtdRs. 7.20/capsuleRs. 72save 8% more per capsule
- PPSON 40 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.75/capsuleRs. 27.47save 65% more per capsule
- PLEEZ 40 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Meridian Enterprises Pvt LtdRs. 6.40/capsuleRs. 64save 18% more per capsule
- PANZO 40MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Astrum Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 5.90/capsuleRs. 59save 24% more per capsule
- PFANTO 40MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Fidelity Lifesciences Pvt LtdRs. 6/capsuleRs. 60save 23% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR PANINDIA
- Get a blood test done to know the magnesium level in your body once a year; you may need a magnesium supplement while using the Pantoprazole,as a long-term treatment.
- Long-term use of the Pantoprazole can cause weak or broken bones.
- Take Pantoprazole immediately before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- Take Pantoprazole for the entire duration of the treatment, even if you begin to feel better.
Frequently asked questions FOR PANINDIA
Q. Is pantoprazole safe?
Pantoprazole is relatively safe if taken in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What is Pantocid 20/Pantocid 40/Pantosec/ Pantium used for?
Pantocid (20 or 40 mg)/Pantosec/Pantium are various brands of pantoprazole available and used for the same indications as pantoprazole
Q. Can I take pantoprazole with other medications?
It is safe to take other medications with pantoprazole if prescribed by your doctor. However, it should not be taken with ketoconazole and other anti-fungals, warfarin, atazanavir and erlotinib
Q. Does pantoprazole cause weight gain, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache?
Pantoprazole may cause weight changes, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache. If you notice such symptoms, consult your doctor
Q. Is pantoprazole an antacid?
No, pantoprazole is not an antacid. It reduces the production of acid in stomach, while antacids neutralize the acids present in stomach
Q. Is pantoprazole gluten free?
Yes. Pantoprazole is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.