food interaction for PAGERO
alcohol interaction for PAGERO
pregnancy interaction for PAGERO
lactation interaction for PAGERO
medicine interaction for PAGERO
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PAGERO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR PAGERO
- PANTOCID 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 5.70/tabletRs. 57pay 85% more per tablet
- PANTOP 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.91/tabletRs. 49.10pay 60% more per tablet
- PANTODAC 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 7.92/tabletRs. 79.20pay 158% more per tablet
- PANPURE 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.85/tabletRs. 68.50pay 123% more per tablet
- ZOSECTA 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.35/tabletRs. 93.50pay 204% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR PAGERO
- Get a blood test done to know the magnesium level in your body once a year; you may need a magnesium supplement while using the Pantoprazole,as a long-term treatment.
- Long-term use of the Pantoprazole can cause weak or broken bones.
- Take Pantoprazole immediately before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- Take Pantoprazole for the entire duration of the treatment, even if you begin to feel better.
Frequently asked questions FOR PAGERO
Q. Is pantoprazole safe?
Pantoprazole is relatively safe if taken in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What is Pantocid 20/Pantocid 40/Pantosec/ Pantium used for?
Pantocid (20 or 40 mg)/Pantosec/Pantium are various brands of pantoprazole available and used for the same indications as pantoprazole
Q. Can I take pantoprazole with other medications?
It is safe to take other medications with pantoprazole if prescribed by your doctor. However, it should not be taken with ketoconazole and other anti-fungals, warfarin, atazanavir and erlotinib
Q. Does pantoprazole cause weight gain, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache?
Pantoprazole may cause weight changes, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache. If you notice such symptoms, consult your doctor
Q. Is pantoprazole an antacid?
No, pantoprazole is not an antacid. It reduces the production of acid in stomach, while antacids neutralize the acids present in stomach
Q. Is pantoprazole gluten free?
Yes. Pantoprazole is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.