food interaction for ORNIGREAT
alcohol interaction for ORNIGREAT
pregnancy interaction for ORNIGREAT
lactation interaction for ORNIGREAT
medicine interaction for ORNIGREAT
SALT INFORMATION FOR ORNIGREAT
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR ORNIGREAT 1% GEL
Patients taking ORNIGREAT 1% GEL
- 88%Once A Day
- 13%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR ORNIGREATNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR ORNIGREAT
- Tell your doctor if you have any previous history of fits or if you experience unusual numbness of skin.
- Ornidazole cream is only meant to be applied on the skin of the affected area and should not be consumed orally or instilled into eyes.
- In case of accidental direct contact with your eyes, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek medical attention if any irritation persists.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to ornidazole or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR ORNIGREAT
Q. Is ornidazole topical same as metronidazole?
Ornidazole topical and metronidazole are two different drugs belonging to the same class. However, they may have different indications. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q. Is ornidazole topical carcinogenic?
There are no reports suggesting the potential of ornidazole to cause cancer.