food interaction for ONBREZ BREEZHALER
alcohol interaction for ONBREZ BREEZHALER
pregnancy interaction for ONBREZ BREEZHALER
lactation interaction for ONBREZ BREEZHALER
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ONBREZ BREEZHALER
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR ONBREZ BREEZHALER 150 MCG ROTACAP
Patients taking ONBREZ BREEZHALER 150 MCG ROTACAP
- 83%Once A Day
- 6%Thrice A Day
- 6%Twice A Day
- 6%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES FOR ONBREZ BREEZHALERNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR ONBREZ BREEZHALER
- Before you take indacaterol, inform your doctor if you have /are being treated for hypertension, thyroid, heart problems, seizures, drugs that reduce potassium levels in blood.
- Indacaterol capsules are not to be swallowed. Use them with the inhaler as per instructions.
- Indacaterol is used to control symptoms of COPD. It should not be used to treat sudden COPD attacks.
- Do not stop using indacaterol even if you feel well, as doing so may worsen your symptoms.
- Indacaterol capsules should only be used with the inhaler that comes with this medicine. Do not use the inhaler to inhale any other type of medicines.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR ONBREZ BREEZHALER
Q. Is indacaterol a steroid?
No. Indacaterol is not a steroid. It is a long-acting beta agonist
Q. What is indacaterol maleate?
Indacaterol maleate is a stable form of indacaterol in which maleic acid is added.