food interaction for OMNIDERM (EMBIOTIC)
alcohol interaction for OMNIDERM (EMBIOTIC)
pregnancy interaction for OMNIDERM (EMBIOTIC)
lactation interaction for OMNIDERM (EMBIOTIC)
medicine interaction for OMNIDERM (EMBIOTIC)
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR OMNIDERM (EMBIOTIC)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR OMNIDERM (EMBIOTIC)No substitutes found
Expert advice FOR OMNIDERM (EMBIOTIC)
- Ensure that you wash and dry your hands before using fluocinolone solution and clean and dry the affected area before application.
- Do not apply the fluocinolone solution on cut, cracked or broken skin or on burnt areas of the skin.
- Do not apply topical hair oil preparation on face, underarm, or groin unless directed by the physician.
- Do not apply the product under bandaged or covered areas of the skin.
- Inform your doctor and discontinue use if you experience itching, skin rashes or other allergic reactions.
- Avoid getting the fluocinolone oil or solution into your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to fluocinolone or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR OMNIDERM (EMBIOTIC)
Q. Is fluocinolone a steroid?
Yes, fluocinolone is a steroid drug
Q. Is available or sold over the counter?
No, fluocinolone is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q. Is fluocinolone the same as fluocinonide?
Fluocinolone and fluocinonide are two different drugs belonging to the same class. They are used for the same indications
Q. Can fluocinolone topical cause hair growth?
Fluocinolone may cause hair growth at the site of application. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.