food interaction for NUPROST
alcohol interaction for NUPROST
pregnancy interaction for NUPROST
lactation interaction for NUPROST
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NUPROST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NUPROST
- INTAPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS(3 ML eye drop in packet)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 92.71/ML of eye dropRs. 278.13pay 4% more per ML of eye drop
- XYPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS(3 ML eye drop in packet)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 88.33/ML of eye dropRs. 265save 1% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for NUPROST
- Your sight may become blurred for a short time just after using bimatoprost. You should not drive or use machines until your sight is clear again.
- Do not use the drops when you are wearing contact lenses. Use your contact lenses 15 minutes after instilling bimatoprost eye drops.
- Bimatoprost may cause your eyelashes to darken and grow longer, and also cause the skin around the eyelid to darken. The color of your iris (a black circular portion in the eye) may also go darker over time. These changes may be permanent and may be more noticeable if you are treating only one eye.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- If you are using another topical eye medication, administer it at least 5 minutes before or after using bimatoprost eye drops.
Frequently asked questions for NUPROST
Q.Is bimatoprost the same as latisse/Lumigan/latanoprost?
Bimatoprost is same as Lattise and Lumigan and not Latanoprost
Q.Is bimatoprost generic, safe and FDA approved?
Yes, bimatoprost is generic, safe and FDA approved
Q.Is bimatoprost a beta blocker?
Bimatoprost is not a beta blocker
Q.Does bimatoprost grow/regrow hair/eyebrows/eyelashes?
Yes, bimatoprost can grow/regrow hair, eyebrows or eyelashes.