Medicine Overview of Neutrahep Injection
Uses of Neutrahep Injection
Neutrahep 10mg Injection is used in the treatment of Heparin toxicity.
Side effects of Neutrahep Injection
Hypersensitivity reaction, Decreased blood pressure, Slow heart rate.
How to use Neutrahep Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Neutrahep Injection works
Neutrahep 10mg injection is used to counteract the anticoagulant effect of heparin and is used to stop bleeding in patients caused by heparin.
In Depth Information on Neutrahep Injection
Expert advice for Neutrahep Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have undergone heart surgery, have diabetes and have received protamine insulin, are allergic to fish or have had a vasectomy or are infertile and may have antibodies to protamine, as you may be at an increased risk of experiencing allergic reaction to protamine.
- You will be monitored to confirm whether your blood clotting parameters are within normal limits if you are receiving multiple doses or prolonged administration of protamine.
- You may experience sudden fall in blood pressure, breathlessness or chest and abdominal pain when receiving protamine.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take if Patients is allergic to protamine sulphate or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Neutrahep 10mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Neutrahep 10mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Neutrahep 10mg Injection should be used with caution during+more
lactation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Neutrahep 10mg Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Neutrah+more
ep 10mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Protamine sulfate, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Neutrahep 10mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Protamine sulfate
Q. Is protamine sulphate the antidote for lovenox?
Yes. Protamine sulphate is used as an antidote in the case of overdose of lovenox.
Q. Is protamine an anticoagulant?
When administered alone, protamine has an anticoagulant effect. However, when it is given in the presence of heparin, a stable salt is formed and the anticoagulant activity of both drugs is lost