Substitutes for NASOWASH
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of NASOWASH KIT
Uses of NASOWASH KIT
Nasowash starter kit is used in short term fluid replacement after trauma, dehydration and irrigation solution for eye/nose.
Side effects of NASOWASH KIT
How to use NASOWASH KIT
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label before use.
How NASOWASH KIT works
Nasowash starter kit works by replacing fluid loss.
In Depth Information on NASOWASH KIT
Expert advice for NASOWASH KIT
- Your electrolyte levels in blood and other parameters (such as blood pressure etc.) will be monitored regularly as you receive intravenous sodium chloride.
- Tell your doctor if you have disorders of the kidneys, lungs, problems of the heart related to impaired pumping of blood (congestive cardiac disorders), high blood pressure or pregnancy-related blood pressure problems (pre-eclampsia), fluid retention problems or swelling in hands, ankles or feet.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any unwanted swelling, trouble in breathing, muscle cramps, and/or weakness, fits, nausea, vomiting or stomach pain.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if you are allergic to sodium chloride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to patients with excess fluid or sodium in the space outside body cells (extracellular hyper hydration or hypervolemia).
- Do not give to patients with abnormally low levels of sodium or chloride in blood (hyponatremia, hypochloremia), fluid and sodium retention problems or edema (swelling).
- Do not give to patients with congestive heart failure (heart failure resulting in fluid build-up in lungs and other body tissues), severe liver and kidney functioning problems.
Special precautions for NASOWASH STARTER KIT
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Nasowash starter kit may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
There is no interaction between driving and consuming this drug. So dose alteration is not needed.
Caution should be used in patients with impaired renal function.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Sodium Chloride, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for NASOWASH 4G/200ML KIT
Frequently asked questions for Sodium Chloride
Q. Is sodium chloride soluble in water?
Sodium chloride is soluble in water
Q. Is sodium chloride acidic or basic?
Sodium chloride is a neutral salt (neither acidic nor basic)
Q. Is sodium chloride ionic or covalent?
Sodium chloride is an example of ionic bonding, where the molecule is formed by ionization of participating atoms and attraction between them
Q. Does sodium chloride expire?
Normally, sodium chloride does not have an expiry date if stored under appropriate conditions
Q. Is sodium chloride polar?
Sodium chloride is ionic, which is considered highly polar
Q. Is sodium chloride an antioxidant?
Sodium chloride does not possess antioxidant property.
User Submitted Feedback For NASOWASH 4G/200ML KIT
Patients taking NASOWASH STARTER KIT
Twice A Day
Once A Day
Four Times A Day
Thrice A Day