Medicine Overview of Nasowash Kit
Uses of Nasowash Kit
Nasowash Starter Kit is used in short term fluid replacement after trauma, dehydration and irrigation solution for eye/nose.
Side effects of Nasowash Kit
How to use Nasowash Kit
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label before use.
How Nasowash Kit works
Nasowash starter kit works by replacing fluid loss.
In Depth Information on Nasowash Kit
Expert advice for Nasowash Kit
- Your electrolyte levels in blood and other parameters (such as blood pressure etc.) will be monitored regularly as you receive intravenous sodium chloride.
- Tell your doctor if you have disorders of the kidneys, lungs, problems of the heart related to impaired pumping of blood (congestive cardiac disorders), high blood pressure or pregnancy-related blood pressure problems (pre-eclampsia), fluid retention problems or swelling in hands, ankles or feet.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any unwanted swelling, trouble in breathing, muscle cramps, and/or weakness, fits, nausea, vomiting or stomach pain.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if you are allergic to sodium chloride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to patients with excess fluid or sodium in the space outside body cells (extracellular hyper hydration or hypervolemia).
- Do not give to patients with abnormally low levels of sodium or chloride in blood (hyponatremia, hypochloremia), fluid and sodium retention problems or edema (swelling).
- Do not give to patients with congestive heart failure (heart failure resulting in fluid build-up in lungs and other body tissues), severe liver and kidney functioning problems.
Special precautions for Nasowash Starter Kit
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Nasowash Starter Kit may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Nasowash Starter K+more
it during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Nasowash Starter Kit does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Nasowash Starter Kit should be used with caution in patients+more
with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Nasowash Starter Kit may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Nasowash Starter Kit is probably safe to use in patients wit+more
h liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Nasowash Starter Kit may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Sodium Chloride, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Nasowash 4g/200ml Kit
Frequently asked questions for Sodium Chloride
Q. Is sodium chloride soluble in water?
Sodium chloride is soluble in water
Nasowash is a neutral salt (neither acidic nor basic)
Nasowash is an example of ionic bonding, where the molecule is formed by ionization of participating atoms and attraction between them
Normally, Nasowash does not have an expiry date if stored under appropriate conditions
Nasowash is ionic, which is considered highly polar
Nasowash does not possess antioxidant property.
User Submitted Feedback For Nasowash 4g/200ml Kit
Patients taking Nasowash Starter Kit
Twice A Day
Once A Day
Thrice A Day
Four Times A Day
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Nasowash Starter Kit: Health Arx Technologies Private Limited, Amishi Consumer Technologies P Ltd, Organic India Private Limited, Delhi Cryogenic Products Pvt Ltd, First Step Digital Pvt Ltd, Gupta Homoeo Pharmacy Pvt Ltd, Natures Velvet Lifecare, Organic Wellness Products Private Limited, RK Sons, Pills Tree Super Pharmacy, Melting Pot Concepts Pvt Ltd, Zywie Ventures Pvt Ltd, SBL Pvt Ltd, Lifecare Chemist (PAN India), Satyog Enterprises Pvt Ltd, Ghantakarn International, Aashirwad Agency, Airveda Technologies Pvt Ltd, Fit and Glow Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Keshav Homeo Home, Radicura Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd, Perfect Nutrition, Jiva Ayurvedic Pharmacy Ltd, Sharma Traders, Bright Lifecare Pvt Ltd, Delhi Vendor, Maximaa Systems Ltd, Swadeshi Ayurved, Sri Jain Pharmacy, Inlife Pharma Pvt Ltd, Herbolab India Pvt Ltd, Ayush Enterprises, Priya Entreprises, Gallop Trading Company, Planet Ayurveda, Life aid Homeopathic and ayurvedic store, Emmbros Overseas, Makvis, Herboveda India, Hexagon Nutrition Pvt. Ltd., Rusan Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Delhi Distributors, BestSource Nutrition Private Limited, Biomed Distributors, Star medicare, DF Pharmacy Ltd, Do You Even Gym, 9 to 9 Farmacia, The Medicine Mart, Bantom Laboratories P Ltd , 9to9 Farmacia (South), Madhu Medicos, M/s R&G Healthcare (Delhi), OHMS GROUP, Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Substitutes for Nasowash
No substitutes found for this medicine