food interaction for NASOMIST
alcohol interaction for NASOMIST
pregnancy interaction for NASOMIST
lactation interaction for NASOMIST
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NASOMIST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NASOMIST
- NASIVION S NASAL DROPS(10 ML nasal drops in packet)Merck LtdRs. 3.29/ML of nasal dropsRs. 32.90pay 4% more per ML of nasal drops
- NASIWAR S NASAL DROPS(15 ML nasal drops in packet)Bio Warriors Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.93/ML of nasal dropsRs. 29save 39% more per ML of nasal drops
- NOZCALM 0.65%W/V NASAL DROPS(20 ML nasal drops in bottle)Leeford Healthcare LtdRs. 1.95/ML of nasal dropsRs. 39save 38% more per ML of nasal drops
- SODIUM CHLORIDE NASAL DROPS(20 ML nasal drops in packet)Jan AushadhiRs. 0.40/ML of nasal dropsRs. 8.03save 87% more per ML of nasal drops
- NOZECLEAR NASAL DROPS(20 ML nasal drops in packet)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.62/ML of nasal dropsRs. 12.50save 80% more per ML of nasal drops
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for NASOMIST
- Your electrolyte levels in blood and other parameters (such as blood pressure etc.) will be monitored regularly as you receive intravenous sodium chloride.
- Tell your doctor if you have disorders of the kidneys, lungs, problems of the heart related to impaired pumping of blood (congestive cardiac disorders), high blood pressure or pregnancy-related blood pressure problems (pre-eclampsia), fluid retention problems or swelling in hands, ankles or feet.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any unwanted swelling, trouble in breathing, muscle cramps, and/or weakness, fits, nausea, vomiting or stomach pain.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if you are allergic to sodium chloride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to patients with excess fluid or sodium in the space outside body cells (extracellular hyper hydration or hypervolemia).
- Do not give to patients with abnormally low levels of sodium or chloride in blood (hyponatremia, hypochloremia), fluid and sodium retention problems or edema (swelling).
- Do not give to patients with congestive heart failure (heart failure resulting in fluid build-up in lungs and other body tissues), severe liver and kidney functioning problems.
Frequently asked questions for NASOMIST
Q.Is sodium chloride soluble in water?
Sodium chloride is soluble in water
Q.Is sodium chloride acidic or basic?
Sodium chloride is a neutral salt (neither acidic nor basic)
Q.Is sodium chloride ionic or covalent?
Sodium chloride is an example of ionic bonding, where the molecule is formed by ionization of participating atoms and attraction between them
Q.Does sodium chloride expire?
Normally, sodium chloride does not have an expiry date if stored under appropriate conditions
Q.Is sodium chloride polar?
Sodium chloride is ionic, which is considered highly polar
Q.Is sodium chloride an antioxidant?
Sodium chloride does not possess antioxidant property.