Medicine Overview of Mosart Tablet
Headache, Nausea, Diarrhoea.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Mosart 2.5mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Mosart 2.5mg Tablet indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical messenger that can increase the motility of the intestine.
In Depth Information on Mosart Tablet
• Exercise caution while taking mosapride if you have jaundice or heart diseases.
• Never take more than the recommended dose of mosapride as it can adversely affect normal heartbeat.
• Do not drink alcohol while on mosapride treatment as they can cause excessive drowsiness.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Patients allergic to mosapride or any of its ingredients should not take mosapride.
• Patients with bleeding ulcer in the stomach or gut should not take mosapride.
• Patients with gut obstruction should not take mosapride.
• Breastfeeding women should not take mosapride.
Mosart Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Mosart 2.5mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Mosart 2.5mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Mosart 2.5mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Mosart 2.5mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Mosart 2.5mg Tablet, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Mosart 2.5mg Tablet
What were the side-effects while using Mosart 2.5mg Tablet? What are you using Mosart Tablet for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Mosart 2.5mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Mosart 2.5mg Tablet: HZF, DGN, VRS, AYU, DPL, MMS, LHA, SAF, MDO, PMA, NDP, MPC, RDH, PEN, INC, SWA, JVN, DLP, IPL, HTS, JVO, MSD, STA, OHM, SWP, GTK, SDM, SGH, HIP, 9T9, GNC, NVY, AAR, CLT, MAX, ABP, MLC, AYM, ARD, RHW, NVL, MAK, NNH, DPP, OLT, DAO, HNP, BSN, HBV, TRP, GHR, EVP, HGI, GTC, EMB, HMP, JIV, NXG, HPC, KHC, HSP, BAP, RPI, WHL, SHC, SGC, BLE, RPP, BIO, P2P, PWN, SCH, BBS, PVP, SVS, ENP, KMC, QTM, PLT, ATL, TNH, RJH, ADT, TOM, SYN, MAM, BDN, RSS, AGT, SHP, VDH, QLF, THP, ESY, DFP, HEX, VNS, OIP, FGH, PRN, GPP, SSA, NAS, SBA, BHM, ZEL, MDH, BAL, DVH, EQN, DHR, SBL, NSL, ATP, SLN, KHH, WSI, BHP, RSA, SVH, USF, OWP, AAY, NTB, UMP, IAD, ANT, ZVP, RHL, DYG, JSL, RUS, LCC, PNT, HAT, PTI, RKS, BTM, RWP, GPT, RDR, BMJ, SJP, GBL, AMR, SHD, TFP, SRG, PPR