Mosapride is used in the treatment of heartburn and indigestion
How it works
Mosapride indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical that can increase the motility of the intestines.
Common side effects
Headache, Nausea, Diarrhoea
Showing 10 of 25
- ₹30 to ₹100Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹23Tas Med India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹23Bsp Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹14Talent Healthcare1 variant(s)
- ₹22 to ₹41Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹27Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹18Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹25Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹29Alkem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹16Wanbury Ltd1 variant(s)
• Exercise caution while taking mosapride if you have jaundice or heart diseases.
• Never take more than the recommended dose of mosapride as it can adversely affect normal heartbeat.
• Do not drink alcohol while on mosapride treatment as they can cause excessive drowsiness.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Patients allergic to mosapride or any of its ingredients should not take mosapride.
• Patients with bleeding ulcer in the stomach or gut should not take mosapride.
• Patients with gut obstruction should not take mosapride.
• Breastfeeding women should not take mosapride.