Information about Mosapride
How mosapride works
Mosapride indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical messenger that can increase the motility of the intestine.
Common side effects of mosapride
Abdominal pain, Dizziness, Headache, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Nausea, Vomiting
Available Medicine for Mosapride
- ₹30 to ₹100Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹37Tas Med India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹24Bennet Pharmaceuticals Limited1 variant(s)
- ₹17Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹41Jasco Labs Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹16 to ₹27Wanbury Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹17Medley Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹17Wockhardt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹18Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹14Talent Healthcare1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Mosapride
• Exercise caution while taking mosapride if you have jaundice or heart diseases.
• Never take more than the recommended dose of mosapride as it can adversely affect normal heartbeat.
• Do not drink alcohol while on mosapride treatment as they can cause excessive drowsiness.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Patients allergic to mosapride or any of its ingredients should not take mosapride.
• Patients with bleeding ulcer in the stomach or gut should not take mosapride.
• Patients with gut obstruction should not take mosapride.
• Breastfeeding women should not take mosapride.