food interaction for MITOTAX
alcohol interaction for MITOTAX
pregnancy interaction for MITOTAX
lactation interaction for MITOTAX
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MITOTAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR MITOTAX
- ABRAXANE 100 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)BioconRs. 16640/injectionRs. 16640pay 308% more per injection
- NANOXEL 100MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Fresenius Kabi India Pvt LtdRs. 5857.14/injectionRs. 5857.14pay 44% more per injection
- GROS 100MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3446.71/ML of injectionRs. 3446.71save 15% more per ML of injection
- PACLIALL 100 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 8653.06/injectionRs. 8653.06pay 112% more per injection
- PETAXEL N 100MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 10557.80/injectionRs. 10557.80pay 159% more per injection
Expert advice FOR MITOTAX
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart problems, liver problems or low production of blood cells from the bone marrow (myelosupression).
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe allergic reactions such as shortness of breath, irregular heart-beats, dizziness, swelling of face or rash; tingling, burning or numbness in finger or toes.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking radiation therapy of the lungs or if you have Kaposi’s sarcoma with a sore or inflamed mouth.
- Women on this therapy should use two methods of contraception and 3 months after it.
- Men who are going to use this therapy should not father a child and 3 months post it. They should also seek guidance and counselling on sperm conservation before taking this therapy.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as paclitaxel may cause some dizziness, nausea or tiredness.
- Paclitaxel is not recommended for children below 18 years.
- Ensure that you receive anti-allergic medication before the therapy to prevent any allergic response.
Frequently asked questions FOR MITOTAX
Q. Is paclitaxel generic/ taxane/ FDA approved/cytotoxic?
Yes, paclitaxel is generic/ taxane/ FDA approved/ cytotoxic
Q. Is paclitaxel a vesicant?
Paclitaxel is usually a vesicant (irritant)
Q. Is paclitaxel light sensitive/ hydrophobic/ cardiotoxic?
Yes, paclitaxel is light sensitive/ hydrophobic/ cardiotoxic
Q. Does paclitaxel cause hair loss?
Yes, paclitaxel may cause hair loss as a side effect. Please inform your doctor about any side effect while you are on paclitaxel therapy
Q. What is paclitaxel derived from?
Paclitaxel is derived from bark of the Pacific yew, Taxus brevifolia.