Substitutes for MEPRESSO T TABLET
Medicine Overview of MEPRESSO T TABLET
Side effects of MEPRESSO T TABLET
Electrolyte imbalance, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Increased risk of infection, Muscle disorders, Increased blood pressure, Increased glucose level in blood, Skin scar, Altered bone growth, Cataract, Behavioural changes.
How to use MEPRESSO T TABLET
Avoid Mepresso t 8mg tablet with dietary sodium.
How MEPRESSO T TABLET works
In Depth Information on MEPRESSO T TABLET
Expert advice for MEPRESSO T TABLET
- If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- If you have a serious infection, particularly in the lungs or esophagus, that is untreated.
- If you are suffering from any infection.
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- If you are taking antibiotics for any infection, pain killers or contraceptive pills or any medication for heart disease or peptic ulcer.
- If you are going to undergo any laboratory test.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.