food interaction for MECOFOL
alcohol interaction for MECOFOL
pregnancy interaction for MECOFOL
lactation interaction for MECOFOL
medicine interaction for MECOFOL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MECOFOL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR MECOFOL TABLET
Patients taking MECOFOL TABLET
- 89%Once A Day
- 11%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR MECOFOL
- MECONERV 500MCG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 8.75/tabletRs. 87.50pay 108% more per tablet
- MECONEURON TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 3.75/tabletRs. 56.25save 11% more per tablet
- MECO 12 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Satven And MerRs. 3.64/tabletRs. 36.40save 13% more per tablet
- METHICO 500MCG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)East West PharmaRs. 5.94/tabletRs. 59.40pay 41% more per tablet
- MYCOBAL TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Marc Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 3.87/tabletRs. 38.70save 8% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR MECOFOL
- Do not take methylcobalmin if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to methylcobalamin, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor if your occupation required you to handle mercury or its compound.
- Do not use methylcobalamin over a period of months, if there is a lack of satisfactory clinical response.
Frequently asked questions FOR MECOFOL
Q. What is methylcobalamin/ mecobalamin/Neurokind/ Nurokind OD?
Methylcobalamin (mecobalamin/Neurokind/ Nurokind OD) is an active form of vitamin B12. It is water soluble and orally absorbed. It is found in animal-based foods and in supplement form
Q. Is methylcobalamin the same as cyanocobalamin?
No.Cyanocobalamin is different form of vitamin B12
Q. What is Nurokind G, Nurokind plus, Nurokind Next, Nurokind LC, Nurokind Gold?
Nurokind G contains methylcobalmine and gabapentin. Nurokind plus contains methylcobalamin, folic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B6 and alfa lipoic Acid. Nurokind Next contains methlcobalamin, alphalipoic acid, benfotiamine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, folic acid, chromium. NurokindL C contains L-carnitine, L-tartrate, methylcobalamin, folic acid. Nurokind Gold contains ginseng extract, mixed carotene 10%, niacinamide, vitamin B6, methylcobalamin, vitamin D3, refined wheat germ oil, folic acid, elemental calcium, elemental phosphorus, ferrous fumarate, zinc sulfate mono hydrate, elemental magnesium, elemental manganese, elemental copper, elemental iodine, elemental potassium.