food interaction for M CAM
alcohol interaction for M CAM
pregnancy interaction for M CAM
lactation interaction for M CAM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for M CAM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for M CAM
- MUVERA 15MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7.10/tabletRs. 71pay 105% more per tablet
- MOVEL 15 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcee Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.41/tabletRs. 34.08save 2% more per tablet
- MELONEX TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.20/tabletRs. 32save 8% more per tablet
- RAFREE 15 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 2.31/tabletRs. 23.10save 33% more per tablet
- ARTAZ 15MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 1.70/tabletRs. 16.96save 51% more per tablet
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for M CAM
- Consult your doctor before taking meloxicam if you have recently undergone surgery or have problems with kidney, liver or heart; suffer from high blood pressure, various inflammatory gastrointestinal disorders, bronchial asthma or systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Consult your doctor before taking meloxicam if you are elderly or a woman using intrauterine contraceptive device for contraception.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this drug as it may cause blurred vision, dizziness or tiredness.
- Consult your doctor before taking meloxicam if you are taking medicines for treatment of elevated blood pressure, for thinning of blood, depression and infections or taking steroids or other pain killers.
Frequently asked questions for M CAM
Q.Is meloxicam a steroid, NSAID, opiate, muscle relaxer, or a pain-reliever?
Meloxicam is not a steroid, opiate, or a muscle relaxing agent. It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) drug and pain killer used to relieve pain and inflammation
Q.Is meloxicam safe?
Yes. Meloxicam is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q.Is meloxicam addictive?
No. Meloxicam is not addictive
Q.Can I take meloxicam for backache, toothache, menstrual cramps, gout, tendonitis, migraine, sciatica or sore throat?
Meloxicam is indicated for the treatment of backache, tendonitis, sciatica, menstrual cramps toothache and gout. It is not indicated for the treatment of sore throat
Q.Can I take meloxicam with Xanax, Vicodin, Percocet, Aleve, Advil, Flexeril, Norco, tramadol or aspirin?
Meloxicam should not be taken with aspirin as it may cause gastrointestinal bleeding. It may be taken with Xanax, Vicodin, Percocet, Aleve, Advil, Flexeril, Norco, or tramadol if prescribed by your doctor
Q.Does meloxicam cause weight-gain, drowsiness, tiredness, thinning of blood, or headaches?
Meloxicam may cause headaches, drowsiness, and weight gain and can prevent formation of clot in blood. It is not expected to cause tiredness. If you notice any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.