Medicine Overview of Lymfuda Tablet
Side effects of Lymfuda Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness, Diarrhoea, Anemia, Fever, Fatigue, Reduced blood platelets, Viral infection, Cough, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils).
How to use Lymfuda Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Lymfuda 10mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Lymfuda Tablet works
Lymfuda 10mg tablet interferes with the growth of DNA and RNA of the cancer cells by substituting their building blocks. It prevents the cancer cells from growing and multiplying.
In Depth Information on Lymfuda Tablet
Expert advice for Lymfuda Tablet
- Do not start fludarabine if you have intolerance to some sugars, depressed immune system, present history of serious infection, feeling very unwell, or have bleeding or bruising.
- Fludarabine is not recommended for children and should be used with caution in elderly patients over 65 years of age.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop rash or any blisters, red to brownish urine after taking fludarabine, disturbed vision, pain in side, blood in urine or decreased urine, need to have stem cells collected, need blood transfusion, have had skin cancer, need vaccination, have nausea or vomiting.
- Use effective methods of contraception during fludarabine treatment to avoid pregnancy.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking fludarabine as it can make you tired, weak, confused, agitated, cause disturbed vision, or fits.
Special precautions for Lymfuda 10mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Lymfuda 10mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Lymfuda 10mg Tablet is usafe to use during lactation. Data+more
suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breast feeding is not advisable....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Some people get tired, feel weak, have disturbed vision, become confused, or agitated or have seizures while they are treated with Lymfuda 10mg Tablet and this may affect your ability to drive....
Some people get tired, feel weak, have disturbed vision, become confused, or agitated or have seizures while they are treated with Lymfuda 10mg Tablet and this may affect your ability to drive.
Lymfuda 10mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Lymfuda 10mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Lymfuda 10mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Lymfuda 10mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Lymfuda 10mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Fludarabine
Lymfuda is not vesicant (irritant) or alkylating agent, it is an antimetabolite (purine analogue)
Lymfuda is administered orally
Lymfuda refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia is chronic lymphocytic leukemia that does not respond to Lymfuda or recurs within 6 months of treatment
Yes, Lymfuda can cause hair loss.
Substitutes for Lymfuda Tablet
Fludara 10mg Tablet
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd