Medicine Overview of Lovalip Tablet
Side effects of Lovalip Tablet
Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Allergic reaction, Headache, Nausea, Dyspepsia, Nasopharyngitis, Increased liver enzymes, Increased creatine phosphokinase (CPK) level in blood, Diarrhoea, Flatulence, Constipation, Joint swelling, Increased glucose level in blood.
How to use Lovalip Tablet
How Lovalip Tablet works
In Depth Information on Lovalip Tablet
Expert advice for Lovalip Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have muscle pain, cramps, weekness, tiredness or dark coloured urine while taking Lovalip.
- Lovalip may increase blood sugar levels. Your doctor may ask to monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Inform your doctor if you regularly drink a large amount of alcohol.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
It may cause dizziness. Exercise caution if you have to drive or operate a machinery.
No dose adjustment is needed for patients with the mild to moderate renal disease.Not advisable in patients with the severe renal disease.
Should be used cautiously in patients with an underlying liver disease. Please consult your doctor.