food interaction for LORFLEX
alcohol interaction for LORFLEX
pregnancy interaction for LORFLEX
lactation interaction for LORFLEX
medicine interaction for LORFLEX
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LORFLEX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LORFLEX
- LORSAID SD 4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 4.75/tabletRs. 47.50pay 156% more per tablet
- LORNOXI 4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 2.20/tabletRs. 22pay 19% more per tablet
- LOFECAM 4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 5.10/tabletRs. 51pay 175% more per tablet
- LORSAID 4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 4.35/tabletRs. 43.50pay 135% more per tablet
- LANAGESIC 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Wockhardt LtdRs. 4.04/tabletRs. 40.38pay 118% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LORFLEX
- Do not take lornoxicam, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to lornoxicam or to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs; or if you have a rare hereditary problems of galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine.
- Take special precaution, if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebrovascular bleeding or other bleeding disorders; peptic ulceration or with a history of recurrent peptic ulceration; severe liver or renal impairment; severe thrombocytopenia (abnormally low number of platelets that are required for blood to clot); severe heart insufficiency; over-active thyroid gland (thyrotoxicosis) or adrenal gland disorder or a condition in which adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of hormones (adrenal insufficiency).
Frequently asked questions FOR LORFLEX
Q. Lornoxicam is used for?
Lornoxicam is used to treat moderate pain (such as pain after dental surgery), pain associated with acute sciatica and symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Q. What is lornoxicam and paracetamol?
Lornoxicam and Paracetamol both belong to a group of medications called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. However, both acts through different mechanism and used for different indications.