food interaction for LEVOGUT
alcohol interaction for LEVOGUT
pregnancy interaction for LEVOGUT
lactation interaction for LEVOGUT
medicine interaction for LEVOGUT
SALT INFORMATION FOR LEVOGUT
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR LEVOGUT 25MG TABLET
Patients taking LEVOGUT 25MG TABLET
- 67%Once A Day
- 33%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR LEVOGUT
- LESURIDE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70pay 9% more per tablet
- LEVAZEO 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.70/tabletRs. 67pay 4% more per tablet
- LEVOGASTROL 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.91/tabletRs. 79.10pay 23% more per tablet
- NEOPRIDE 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.80/tabletRs. 58save 10% more per tablet
- NEXIPRIDE 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70pay 9% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LEVOGUT
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions FOR LEVOGUT
Q. Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q. What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q. What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q. Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.