food interaction for LESURIDE
alcohol interaction for LESURIDE
pregnancy interaction for LESURIDE
lactation interaction for LESURIDE
SALT INFORMATION for LESURIDE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for LESURIDE TABLET
Patients taking LESURIDE TABLET
- 35%Thrice A Day
- 33%Twice A Day
- 24%Once A Day
- 7%Alternate Day
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for LESURIDE
- LEVAZEO 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.70/tabletRs. 67save 4% more per tablet
- LEVOGASTROL 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.22/tabletRs. 72.25pay 3% more per tablet
- NEOPRIDE 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.80/tabletRs. 58save 17% more per tablet
- NEXIPRIDE 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70same price
- LESURIDE MPS 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70same price
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
- Dr. Anupama AhlawatMBBS
Expert advice for LESURIDE
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for LESURIDE
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.