food interaction for LEVOGASTROL
alcohol interaction for LEVOGASTROL
pregnancy interaction for LEVOGASTROL
lactation interaction for LEVOGASTROL
medicine interaction for LEVOGASTROL
SALT INFORMATION FOR LEVOGASTROL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR LEVOGASTROL 25MG TABLET
Patients taking LEVOGASTROL 25MG TABLET
- 47%Thrice A Day
- 21%Twice A Day
- 16%Alternate Day
- 11%Once A Day
- 5%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR LEVOGASTROL
- LESURIDE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70save 12% more per tablet
- LEVAZEO 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.70/tabletRs. 67save 15% more per tablet
- NEOPRIDE 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.80/tabletRs. 58save 27% more per tablet
- NEXIPRIDE 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70save 12% more per tablet
- LESURIDE MPS 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70save 12% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LEVOGASTROL
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions FOR LEVOGASTROL
Q. Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q. What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q. What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q. Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.