Medicine Overview of Lacsyp Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. Lacsyp Syrup is to be taken with food.
Lacsyp Syrup works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, which makes the stool soft and easier to pass.
In Depth Information on Lacsyp Syrup
- Avoid taking a Lacsyp for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Together with Lacsyp, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- A Lacsyp should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Lacsyp contains sugars.
- Take Lacsyp after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
Lacsyp Syrup related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Lacsyp Syrup during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Lacsyp Syrup does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Lacsyp Syrup in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Lacsyp Syrup in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Lacsyp Syrup, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Lacsyp Syrup: RSA, LMS, PMA, MPC, BLE, BBS, UMP, DPL, RPP, EQN, BGS, TOM, RDR, JVN, HMP, OWP, SBA, BIO, NNP, DFP, RWP, NTB, SGC, AYM, P2P, DGN, MMS, GPP, NVL, SBL, AWS, QLF, AGT, HSP, NNH, SVS, PVP, CLT, 9T9, SJP, RSS, BSN, GPT, DZY, JHC, NDP, ENP, DVH, OIP, ARD, HAT, PTI, JBT, MSD, HGI, KIS, THP, GHR, VDH, MAM, BHS, MDO, IAD, DYG, ADT, EVP, MAX, SWA, GBL, DHR, MDH, KMC, HNP, ZPR, JVO, PPR, AMR, USF, SDM, VJS, EMB, MAK, VRS, TNH, BDN, LHA, PLT, SYN, PRN, MAP, HEX, SGH, RPI, ANT, MLC, DPP, QTM, ESY, PEN, SVH, IPL, ZEL, WSI, STA, SAF, AYU, RJH, FGH, VNS, KHH, NXG, JSL, WHL, NWP, HTS, SRG, RHW, ZVP, HIP, NVY, EPS, SSA, TFP, PWN, JIV, RUS, PNT, GTK, HBV, ATL, HZF, OLT, SHC, SCH, SPD, KHC, SWP, RHL, BAP, SHD, SLN, INC, AVS, GTC, RKS, BHM, BLS, UBL, CHP, OHM, BHP, GNC, BMJ, ABP, ATP, SMN, AAR, RDH, TRP, HPC, DAO, NSL, BTM, NAS, BAL, DHP, LCC, AAY