Medicine Overview of Lacrelax Granules
Uses of Lacrelax Granules
Lacrelax 1000mg Granules is used in Constipation.
Side effects of Lacrelax Granules
How to use Lacrelax Granules
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Empty the granules in a glass of water/milk, stir it and consume immediately. It is better to take Lacrelax 1000mg Granules with food.
How Lacrelax Granules works
Lacrelax 1000mg granules works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, which makes the stool soft and easier to pass.
In Depth Information on Lacrelax Granules
Expert advice for Lacrelax Granules
- Avoid taking a Lacrelax for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Together with Lacrelax, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- A Lacrelax should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Lacrelax contains sugars.
- Take Lacrelax after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
Special precautions for Lacrelax 1000mg Granules
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Lacrelax 1000mg Granules is probably usafe to use during la+more
ctation. Animal or human data is not available....
Lacrelax 1000mg Granules does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Lacrela+more
x 1000mg Granules in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Lactitol, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Substitutes for Lacrelax
No substitutes found for this medicine