food interaction for KNEESAFE
alcohol interaction for KNEESAFE
pregnancy interaction for KNEESAFE
lactation interaction for KNEESAFE
medicine interaction for KNEESAFE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR KNEESAFE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR KNEESAFE TABLET
Patients taking KNEESAFE TABLET
- 71%Twice A Day
- 29%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR KNEESAFE
- ARTHOCERIN 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 7.90/tabletRs. 79save 11% more per tablet
- RECARTIN 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Elinor Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 9.43/tabletRs. 94.32pay 6% more per tablet
- ARTICERIN 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alchemist Life Science LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44save 51% more per tablet
- DALET 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr. Johns Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 9.42/tabletRs. 94.23pay 6% more per tablet
- DIAJOINT 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Meyer Organics Pvt LtdRs. 7.95/tabletRs. 79.50save 11% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR KNEESAFE
- Do not take diacerein, if you are allergic to diacerein or any of the other ingredient.
- Consult your doctor before using diacerein, if you have a history of any kidney problems; liver disease; chronic inflammatory conditions of the gut; or any dehydration problems.
- Avoid using diacerein, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR KNEESAFE
Q. What is diacerein used for?
Diacerein is used for treating swelling and pain in the joints due to osteoarthritis
Q. How does diacerein work?
Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by blocking chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q. Is diacerein safe?
Diacerein is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q. Is diacerein a steroid or painkiller?
Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q. What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
Diacerein is sometimes sold in combination with glucosamine for treating symptoms of osteoarthritis.