food interaction for JUSTINEX
alcohol interaction for JUSTINEX
pregnancy interaction for JUSTINEX
lactation interaction for JUSTINEX
SALT INFORMATION for JUSTINEX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for JUSTINEX
- DA SUTRA 30 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 55/tabletRs. 220pay 104% more per tablet
- DURALAST 30 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 32.75/tabletRs. 131pay 21% more per tablet
- DEJAC 30 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 28.50/tabletRs. 114pay 6% more per tablet
- DURAJECT 30 MG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 29.50/tabletRs. 59pay 9% more per tablet
- RISTOR 30 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 24.50/tabletRs. 98save 9% more per tablet
Expert advice for JUSTINEX
- If you experience reaction due to change in posture (orthostatic reactions) on the starting dose, speak with your doctor about the same.
- if you are allergic to dapoxetine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm.
- if you have a history of fainting.
- if you have ever had mania (symptoms include feeling over?excited, irritable or not being able to think clearly) or severe depression.
- if you have moderate or severe liver problems.
- if you have not been diagnosed with premature ejaculation.
- if you also have another sexual problem, such as erectile dysfunction.
- if you have epilepsy.
- if you have a history of bleeding or blood clotting problems.
- if you have kidney problems.
Frequently asked questions for JUSTINEX
Q.Is dapoxetine a prescription drug?
Yes. Dapoxetine is a prescription drug, available in India
Q.Is dapoxetine safe?
Dapoxetine in prescribed doses is generally safe however medical advice must be sought while taking dapoxetine. Always follow the instructions of doctor regarding dosage and duration
Q.Is dapoxetine effective?
Dapoxetine seems effective in treating premature ejaculation.