food interaction for ISVEDON
alcohol interaction for ISVEDON
pregnancy interaction for ISVEDON
lactation interaction for ISVEDON
SALT INFORMATION FOR ISVEDON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ISVEDON
- FLAVEDON MR 35MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 10.90/tabletRs. 109pay 82% more per tablet
- METAGARD CR-35 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 9.55/tabletRs. 95.50pay 59% more per tablet
- TRIMACONTIN 35 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 11.45/tabletRs. 114.50pay 91% more per tablet
- TRIZID 35 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aretaeus PharmaceuticalsRs. 12/tabletRs. 120pay 100% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ISVEDON
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions FOR ISVEDON
Q. Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q. What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines