food interaction for INTAVISC V
alcohol interaction for INTAVISC V
pregnancy interaction for INTAVISC V
lactation interaction for INTAVISC V
SALT INFORMATION for INTAVISC V
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for INTAVISC V
- INTAVISC 20 MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14.60/ML of injectionRs. 73save 16% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
Expert advice for INTAVISC V
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions for INTAVISC V
Q.What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q.Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.