food interaction for INTAVISC PPF
alcohol interaction for INTAVISC PPF
pregnancy interaction for INTAVISC PPF
lactation interaction for INTAVISC PPF
SALT INFORMATION for INTAVISC PPF
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for INTAVISC PPF
- VISCOMET 2% W/V INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 25.50/ML of injectionRs. 76.50save 18% more per ML of injection
- APPAVISC HV 2%W/V INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Appasamy Ocular Device Pvt LtdRs. 57.94/ML of injectionRs. 115.87pay 87% more per ML of injection
- APPAVISC 2%W/V INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Appasamy Ocular Device Pvt LtdRs. 16.67/ML of injectionRs. 50save 46% more per ML of injection
- VISCOMET KIT INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 31.66/ML of injectionRs. 63.33pay 2% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for INTAVISC PPF
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions for INTAVISC PPF
Q.What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q.Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.