Medicine Overview of Infen Gel
Infen 1.25% w/w Gel is used in musculo-skeletal pain and dental pain.
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Apply it on the affected area and allow it to stay before spitting or rinsing.
Infen 1.25% w/w Gel is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of prostaglandin, that causes allergy symptoms and inflammation (swelling and redness).
In Depth Information on Infen Gel
- Do not apply the gel for more than 7 days without your doctor’s advice.
- Do not apply dexketoprofen gel to open wounds.
- Avoid the continuous application of gel on extensive skin areas and exposure to the direct sun light.
- Consult your doctor if you experience any signs of allergic reactions.
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney or liver dysfunction.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to dexketoprofen or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have history of the asthma attacks, difficulty breathing, and inflammation of inner lining of nose, red and itchy skin with rashes appeared due to the administration of medicine with similar mechanism of action (acetyl salicylic acid and other NSAIDs).
- Women during third trimester of pregnancy or during breastfeeding must not use.
Infen Gel related warnings
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Infen 1.25% w/w Gel may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Infen 1.25% w/w Gel is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
The baby's skin should not come into direct contact with the treated area of skin. Water-miscible cream/gel is preferred as ointments may expose the baby to harmful effects of Infen 1.25% w/w Gel via licking.
It is not known whether Infen 1.25% w/w Gel alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
There is limited information available on the use of Infen 1.25% w/w Gel in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Infen 1.25% w/w Gel in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Infen 1.25% w/w Gel
Patients taking Infen 1.25% w/w Gel What were the side-effects while using this medicine? How much was the improvement? Please rate this medicine on price? What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Infen 1.25% w/w Gel. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Infen 1.25% w/w Gel: IPL, SAF, STA, NSL, TOM, PVP, ABP, SYN, DGN, SJP, GNC, BTM, MSD, RUS, SBA, SHP, HAT, UMP, EMB, PRN, BDN, PPR, SWA, ENP, BSN, RSA, RJH, DHR, MAM, OIP, MPC, RPP, TRP, MMS, SWP, SCH, ZEL, DDR, GPP, THP, AMR, RSS, OLT, GBL, AAY, BAL, SHD, NVL, DLP, WSI, PEN, BHP, HGI, HBV, SRG, 9T9, PWN, ARD, JMJ, NWP, MAX, CLT, SSA, MAK, MLC, PNT, DFP, AGT, ADT, RHL, RHW, RWP, DYG, GTC, MDO, EQN, DPL, ATP, SVH, MOM, NTB, OHM, HMP, NXG, PTI, NDP, NNH, PLT, AYU, TNH, GPT, AAR, WHL, JIV, ZVP, SGC, IAD, BIO, SDM, VRS, HPC, BBS, OWP, ANT, KHH, RKS, DPP, HIP, INC, HEX, ATL, AVN, NVY, SBL, JVO, FGH, BMJ, USF, LCC, SAT, GTK, LHA, JVN