food interaction for ILOFAST
alcohol interaction for ILOFAST
pregnancy interaction for ILOFAST
lactation interaction for ILOFAST
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ILOFAST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ILOFAST
- ILOSURE 4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7.20/tabletRs. 72pay 31% more per tablet
- ILOPRIDE 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.50/tabletRs. 55same price
- ILOPT 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 5.50/tabletRs. 55same price
- CALMPERIDONE 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2/tabletRs. 20save 64% more per tablet
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for ILOFAST
- Avoid getting too cold, or becoming overheated or dehydrated as iloperidone may make you more sensitive to extreme temperature such as very hot or cold conditions.
- Drink plenty of fluids to maintain hydration, especially in hot weather and during exercise.
- Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position as you may feel dizzy while taking iloperidone. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
- Do not start iloperidone if you have history of fits (seizures), stroke, paralysis or certain types of cancer (e.g. breast, pancreas or pituitary); reduced white blood cells (neutropenia) or count (leucopenia); low blood potassium or magnesium levels; high blood prolactin levels, heart, liver or kidney disease; diabetes, trouble in swallowing, memory disorder (dementia), Alzheimer disease (memory loss disorder), Parkinson disease (movement disorder), neuroleptic malignant syndrome (fever, altered mental status and muscle rigidity), suicidal thoughts.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as iloperidone may make you feel sleepy or dizzy.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Iloperidone as it may worsen the side effects.
Frequently asked questions for ILOFAST
Q.What is iloperidone used for?
Iloperidone is used in adults to treat schizophrenia (psychiatric disorder with symptoms of emotional instability, detachment from reality, often with delusions and hallucinations, and withdrawal into the self).