Medicine Overview of Ilofast Tablet
Side effects of Ilofast Tablet
Fatigue, Dryness in mouth, Sleepiness, Nasal congestion, Weight gain, Dizziness, Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing).
How to use Ilofast Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Ilofast 4mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Ilofast Tablet works
Ilofast 4mg Tablet is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
In Depth Information on Ilofast Tablet
Expert advice for Ilofast Tablet
- Avoid getting too cold, or becoming overheated or dehydrated as iloperidone may make you more sensitive to extreme temperature such as very hot or cold conditions.
- Drink plenty of fluids to maintain hydration, especially in hot weather and during exercise.
- Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position as you may feel dizzy while taking iloperidone. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
- Do not start iloperidone if you have history of fits (seizures), stroke, paralysis or certain types of cancer (e.g. breast, pancreas or pituitary); reduced white blood cells (neutropenia) or count (leucopenia); low blood potassium or magnesium levels; high blood prolactin levels, heart, liver or kidney disease; diabetes, trouble in swallowing, memory disorder (dementia), Alzheimer disease (memory loss disorder), Parkinson disease (movement disorder), neuroleptic malignant syndrome (fever, altered mental status and muscle rigidity), suicidal thoughts.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as iloperidone may make you feel sleepy or dizzy.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Iloperidone as it may worsen the side effects.
Ilofast Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Ilofast Tablet
Ilofast 4mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Ilofast 4mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Ilofast 4mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Ilofast 4mg Tablet may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
Ilofast 4mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with+more
kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Ilofast 4mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Ilofast 4mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Ilofast 4mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Ilofast 4mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease....
Use of Ilofast 4mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Itragreat 100mg Capsule, Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Adamon 100mg Injection