food interaction for HYPROSOL(SNW)
alcohol interaction for HYPROSOL(SNW)
pregnancy interaction for HYPROSOL(SNW)
lactation interaction for HYPROSOL(SNW)
SALT INFORMATION FOR HYPROSOL(SNW)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR HYPROSOL(SNW)
- INTAVISC PF 2% INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 86.38/ML of injectionRs. 172.75pay 662% more per ML of injection
- INTAVISC 2% INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14.60/ML of injectionRs. 73pay 29% more per ML of injection
- ZYVISC 2% INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 250/injectionRs. 250pay 2107% more per injection
- IRIMIST V 2% INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 15.20/ML of injectionRs. 76pay 34% more per ML of injection
- INTAVISC MV PPF 2% INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 63.04/ML of injectionRs. 189.11pay 456% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR HYPROSOL(SNW)
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions FOR HYPROSOL(SNW)
Q. What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q. Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.