food interaction for HERLET
alcohol interaction for HERLET
pregnancy interaction for HERLET
lactation interaction for HERLET
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HERLET
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for HERLET
- ANOLET 5MG TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 39.80/tabletRs. 199pay 138% more per tablet
- OVULET 5MG TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 50/tabletRs. 250pay 199% more per tablet
- STIMUFOL 5 MG TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 42.98/tabletRs. 214.92pay 157% more per tablet
Expert advice for HERLET
- Letrozole should not be given to children and adolescents up to 17 years of age.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as you feel dizzy, tired, drowsy or unwell while taking letrozole.
- Do not take letrozole if you are allergic to letrozole or any other ingredient of tablet or intolerance to some sugars (lactose).
- Do not take letrozole if you still have menstrual periods; severe liver or kidney disease; history of or are susceptible to brittle bones (osteoporosis) or bone fracture.
- Avoid using letrozole if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for HERLET
Q.Is letrozole a steroid, a hormone, a selective estrogen receptor modulator, or cytotoxic?
Letrozole is not a steroid, hormone, selective estrogen receptor modulator or cytotoxic. Letrozole is an aromatase inhibitor
Q.Is letrozole banned in India?
Letrozole is banned in India for ovarian stimulation (stimulating ovulation)
Q.Is letrozole used for infertility, make you ovulate, increase testosterone and used for post cycle therapy?
Letrozole is not approved for treating infertility or ovulation, but it has been used off-label by doctors to treat infertility in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome, to assist ovulation, or to increase testosterone, and as post cycle therapy. Do not take letrozole without consulting your doctor
Q.Is letrozole better than anastrozole?
Both drugs have shown similar effectiveness and choice of drug depends on many factors. Consult your doctor before taking any drugs
Q.Can I take letrozole with ibuprofen/Advil, vitamins, paracetamol, glucosamine, magnesium, zinc?
Letrozole can be taken with ibuprofen/Advil, vitamins, paracetamol, glucosamine, magnesium, and zinc. Please consult your doctor before use
Q.Does letrozole cause hair loss, headache, insomnia, water retention, high blood pressure, bloating, and acne?
Letrozole may cause hair loss, headache, insomnia, bloating, and high blood pressure. Letrozole does not cause water retention and acne.