Substitutes for Hepatreat
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of Hepatreat Sachet
Uses of Hepatreat Sachet
Hepatreat Sachet is used in the treatment of Nutritional deficiencies.
Side effects of Hepatreat Sachet
Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Abdominal pain, Flatulence.
How to use Hepatreat Sachet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Empty the granules in a glass of water/milk, stir it and consume immediately. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Hepatreat Sachet at a fixed time.
How Hepatreat Sachet works
L-ornithine l-aspartate is an amino acids that reduces the accumulation of ammonia in patients with poor liver function thereby relieving symptoms associated with abnormal ammonia metabolism.
In Depth Information on Hepatreat Sachet
Expert advice for Hepatreat Sachet
- When taking L-ornithine l-aspartate from sachet, always dissolve in a glass of water, juice or tea and take along with a meal or after it.
- When taking L-ornithine l-aspartate as infusion, your doctor will adjust the infusion rate if liver function is substantially impaired to prevent nausea and vomiting.
- You will be regularly monitored for blood creatinine and blood/urine urea levels.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to L-ornithine l-aspartate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not given to patient with severe kidney dysfunction.
Special precautions for Hepatreat Sachet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Hepatreat Sachet should be used with caution during lactatio+more
n. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Hepatreat Sachet alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Hepatre+more
at Sachet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
User Submitted Feedback For Hepatreat na Sachet
Patients taking Hepatreat Sachet
Twice A Day
Once A Day