Information about L-Ornithine L-Aspartate
L-ornithine l-aspartate uses
L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
How l-ornithine l-aspartate works
L-ornithine l-aspartate is an amino acids that reduces the accumulation of ammonia in patients with poor liver function thereby relieving symptoms associated with abnormal ammonia metabolism.
Common side effects of l-ornithine l-aspartate
Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Abdominal pain, Flatulence
Available Medicine for L-Ornithine L-Aspartate
- ₹99 to ₹297Zuventus Healthcare Ltd5 variant(s)
- ₹125 to ₹262Win-Medicare Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹94 to ₹265United Biotech Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹114 to ₹285Venus Remedies Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹119 to ₹255Signova Pharma Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹109 to ₹239Tas Med India Pvt Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹250Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹71 to ₹231Waves Bio-Tech Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹93 to ₹115Leeford Healthcare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹203Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for L-Ornithine L-Aspartate
- When taking L-ornithine l-aspartate from sachet, always dissolve in a glass of water, juice or tea and take along with a meal or after it.
- When taking L-ornithine l-aspartate as infusion, your doctor will adjust the infusion rate if liver function is substantially impaired to prevent nausea and vomiting.
- You will be regularly monitored for blood creatinine and blood/urine urea levels.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to L-ornithine l-aspartate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not given to patient with severe kidney dysfunction.