L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies
How it works
L-ornithine l-aspartate is an amino acids that reduces the accumulation of ammonia in patients with poor liver function thereby relieving symptoms associated with abnormal ammonia metabolism.
Common side effects
Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Abdominal pain, Flatulence
- ₹99 to ₹297Zuventus Healthcare Ltd5 variant(s)
- ₹94 to ₹130United Biotech Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹114 to ₹285Venus Remedies Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹71 to ₹231Waves Bio-Tech Pvt Ltd5 variant(s)
- ₹119 to ₹255Signova Pharma Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹109 to ₹239Tas Med India Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹140 to ₹250Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹93 to ₹115Leeford Healthcare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹74 to ₹130Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- When taking L-ornithine l-aspartate from sachet, always dissolve in a glass of water, juice or tea and take along with a meal or after it.
- When taking L-ornithine l-aspartate as infusion, your doctor will adjust the infusion rate if liver function is substantially impaired to prevent nausea and vomiting.
- You will be regularly monitored for blood creatinine and blood/urine urea levels.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to L-ornithine l-aspartate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not given to patient with severe kidney dysfunction.