food interaction for HA2
alcohol interaction for HA2
pregnancy interaction for HA2
lactation interaction for HA2
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HA2
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for HA2 EYE DROP
Patients taking HA2 EYE DROP
- 80%Once A Day
- 20%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for HA2
- HOMIDE 2%W/V EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 6.13/ML of eye dropRs. 30.66pay 16% more per ML of eye drop
- HOMACID 2% W/V EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Entod Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6/ML of eye dropRs. 30pay 13% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Reema DasMBBS, Diploma, MS
Expert advice for HA2
- Do not apply homatropine while wearing contact lenses. Leave a gap at least 15 to 12 mins after applying this medicine before you wear your contact lenses.
- Homatropine may make your eyes more sensitive to sunlight. Take necessary precautions like wearing sunglasses may help to protect your eyes from bright sunlight.
- Use homatropine with caution if you are an elderly patient or a child as you may be more sensitive to its effects; seek medical attention if you develop any serious side effects.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as homatropine may cause blurred vision.
Frequently asked questions for HA2
Q.Is homatropine the same as atropine?
No. Homatropine is not same as atropine
Q.Is homatropine hydrocodone lean/narcotic/ antihistamine?
Homatrpine is not hydrocodone lean or narcotic or antihistamine
Q.Does hydrocodone homatropine syrup contain acetaminophen?
No. hydrocodone homatropine syrup does not contain acetaminophen
Q.Can I take hydrocodone homatropine syrup/ Tylenol/ ibuprofen with Benadryl?
While using homatropine, you need to consult your doctor for other medication use with homatropine
Q.Does homatropine make you sick/high/sleepy?
Limited duration use of homatropine does not make you sick or high or sleepy. However long term use may cause such side effects, hence homatropine should be taken as per doctor's advice only.