Medicine Overview of H H Mite Soap
Uses of H H Mite Soap
H H Mite 5% Soap is used in the treatment of scabies.
Side effects of H H Mite Soap
Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin.
How to use H H Mite Soap
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How H H Mite Soap works
Permethrin is a pyrethroid compound and it belongs to a class of medications called as Ectoparasiticides. It acts on the nervous system of variety of parasites including itch mite and head and pubic lice causing paralysis and death.
In Depth Information on H H Mite Soap
Expert advice for H H Mite Soap
- Inform you doctor if you have any skin conditions or allergies to medicines, food or other substances, asthma, or if you have any other medical conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes and wear gloves to avoid irritation to hands. If permethrin is accidentally introduced into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Apply the medication on small part of the hair to ensure it does not affect colored or permed hair before application to entire head.
- Check hair for active infestation with lice or nits after one repetition of treatment after 14 days as you may be at risk of developing resistance to treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to permethrin or any ingredient of its ingredients.
- It should not given to children <6 months.
Special precautions for H H Mite 5% Soap
No interaction found
H H Mite 5% Soap is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
H H Mite 5% Soap is probably safe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
H H Mite 5% Soap does not usually affect your ability to drive.
H H Mite 5% Soap is probably safe to use in patients with ki+more
dney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of H H Mite 5% Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
H H Mite 5% Soap is probably safe to use in patients with li+more
ver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of H H Mite 5% Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Permethrin Topical, please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For H H Mite 5% Soap
Patients taking H H Mite 5% Soap
Once A Day
Twice A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 12
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for H H Mite 5% Soap. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver H H Mite 5% Soap: DEL, ENP, PLT, MAK, IPL, NDP, RUS, OLT, ATP, SHM, ADT, SSA, GTK, SJP, BTM, STA, ATL, HGI, DDR, AAY, DLP, AGT, BIO, SHP, GTC, DFP, SWA, SAT, BSN, RJH, LCC, MAX, AYU, JMJ, HEX, GPT, NWP, NVL, JIV, PNT, RPP, ZVP, PEN, 9T9, LHA, GNC, BLP, USF, MMS, DPP, FGH, MPC, EQN, OWP, PTS, RKS, RSS, SBL, MOM, PSP, EMB, HBV, SBA, DYG, OIP, WSI, KHH, HIP, OHM
Substitutes for H H Mite
No substitutes found for this medicine