Medicine Overview of Granexa Syrup
Side effects of Granexa Syrup
Fatigue, Headache, Injection site allergic reaction, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Constipation.
How to use Granexa Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Granexa 1mg Syrup at a fixed time.
How Granexa Syrup works
Granexa 1mg syrup is an antiemetic (anti-nausea medicine). It inhibits the action of serotonin, a chemical messenger that can trigger nausea and vomiting.
In Depth Information on Granexa Syrup
Expert advice for Granexa Syrup
- Take Granexa 30 minutes before your food.
- If you vomit within 30 minutes after taking the Granexa, take the same amount again. If vomiting continues, check with your doctor.
- If Granexa is used for a short duration, for e.g. 6 -10 days, the risk of side-effects is minimal (well-tolerated).
- You can use oral disintegrating film/strip (medicated strip that dissolves when comes in contact with a wet surface) form of the Granexa if you are nauseous to swallow a tablet or capsule.
- If you are using Granexa in the form of oral disintegrating film/strip:
- Make sure your hands are dry.
- Immediately place the film/strip on the top of the tongue.
- The film/strip will dissolve in seconds and you can swallow it with your saliva.
- You do not need to drink water or other liquids to swallow the film/strip.
Special precautions for Granexa 1mg Syrup
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Granexa 1mg Syrup is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Granexa 1mg Syrup is probably safe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Granexa 1mg Syrup does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Granexa 1mg Syrup is probably safe to use in patients with k+more
idney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Granexa 1mg Syrup may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Granexa 1mg Syrup is probably safe to use in patients with l+more
iver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Granexa 1mg Syrup may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Tramazac HP 50mg Injection, Adamon 100mg Injection, TRANDOL 50MG INJECTION, Hytram 100mg Injection
If you miss a dose of Granisetron, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Granexa 1mg Syrup
Frequently asked questions for Granisetron
Granexa is used to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting due to cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy
Granexa works by inhibiting a natural substance (serotonin) in the body that is responsible for causing nausea and vomiting.