Medicine Overview of Granirex Syrup
Side effects of Granirex Syrup
Fatigue, Headache, Injection site allergic reaction, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Constipation.
How to use Granirex Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Granirex Syrup at a fixed time.
How Granirex Syrup works
Granirex syrup inhibits the action of serotonin, a chemical messenger that can trigger nausea and vomiting.
In Depth Information on Granirex Syrup
Expert advice for Granirex Syrup
- Take Granirex 30 minutes before your food.
- If you vomit within 30 minutes after taking the Granirex, take the same amount again. If vomiting continues, check with your doctor.
- If Granirex is used for a short duration, for e.g. 6 -10 days, the risk of side-effects is minimal (well-tolerated).
- You can use oral disintegrating film/strip (medicated strip that dissolves when comes in contact with a wet surface) form of the Granirex if you are nauseous to swallow a tablet or capsule.
- If you are using Granirex in the form of oral disintegrating film/strip:
- Make sure your hands are dry.
- Immediately place the film/strip on the top of the tongue.
- The film/strip will dissolve in seconds and you can swallow it with your saliva.
- You do not need to drink water or other liquids to swallow the film/strip.
Special precautions for Granirex Syrup
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Granirex Syrup is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Granirex Syrup is safe to use during lactation. Human studi+more
es have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Granirex Syrup does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Granirex Syrup is safe to use in patients with kidney diseas+more
e. No dose adjustment of Granirex Syrup is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Tramazac HP 50mg Injection, Benadryl Dr Dry Cough Active Relief Syrup, Hytram 100mg Injection, Postadol 100mg Injection
If you miss a dose of Granisetron, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Granirex NA Syrup
Frequently asked questions for Granisetron
Granirex is used to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting due to cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy
Granirex works by inhibiting a natural substance (serotonin) in the body that is responsible for causing nausea and vomiting.
Substitutes for Granirex
No substitutes found for this medicine