food interaction for GLYCO P
alcohol interaction for GLYCO P
pregnancy interaction for GLYCO P
lactation interaction for GLYCO P
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for GLYCO P
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for GLYCO P
- PYROLATE 1ML INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 11.50/ML of injectionRs. 11.50same price
- PYROLATE 0.2MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 17.80/ML of injectionRs. 17.80pay 54% more per ML of injection
- PYROLATE 0.2MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 12.80/ML of injectionRs. 128pay 11% more per ML of injection
- PYROTROY 0.2MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14.80/ML of injectionRs. 14.80pay 28% more per ML of injection
- PYROLIN 0.2MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Celon Laboratories LtdRs. 12.85/injectionRs. 12.85pay 11% more per injection
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for GLYCO P
- Inform your doctor if you have any heart disease, heart failure, irregular heartbeats or high blood pressure as glycopyrrolate is known to increase the heart rate (tachycardia).
- Glycopyrrolate should be used with caution if you have medical conditions such as myasthenia gravis (progressive neuromuscular disease characterized by weak muscles and unusual tiredness), glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye that causes vision problem), overactive thyroid gland, enlarged prostate gland, obstruction of the stomach or bowel causing vomiting abdominal pain, chronic constipation and swelling.
- Glycopyrrolate should be used with special precautions in case of fever as it may worsen the condition.
- Avoid alcohol or any medication that may cause drowsiness.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to glycopyrrolate or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for GLYCO P
Q.Is glycopyrrolate used for excessive sweating?
Glycopyrrolate is the most commonly used medicine for managing excessive sweating due to its anti-secretory or anticholinergic effect
Q.Is glycopyrrolate the same as glycopyrronium bromide?
Yes, glycopyrrolate is same as glycopyrronium bromide
Q.Does glycopyrrolate affect fertility & birth control?
No, glycopyrrolate is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth control
Q.Is glycopyrrolate over the counter?
No, glycopyrrolate is strictly prescribed by the doctors.