Medicine Overview of Pyrotroy Injection
Pyrotroy 0.2mg Injection is used in Anaesthesia.
Visual disturbance, Reduced sweating, Irregular heart beat, Dryness in mouth, Nausea, Vomiting, Dry skin, Photophobia, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Giddiness, Difficulty in urination, Confusion.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Glycopyrrolate belongs to a class of medications called anticholinergics. It decreases the secretions in the mouth, throat, airways and stomach acid.
In Depth Information on Pyrotroy Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have any heart disease, heart failure, irregular heartbeats or high blood pressure as glycopyrrolate is known to increase the heart rate (tachycardia).
- Glycopyrrolate should be used with caution if you have medical conditions such as myasthenia gravis (progressive neuromuscular disease characterized by weak muscles and unusual tiredness), glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye that causes vision problem), overactive thyroid gland, enlarged prostate gland, obstruction of the stomach or bowel causing vomiting abdominal pain, chronic constipation and swelling.
- Glycopyrrolate should be used with special precautions in case of fever as it may worsen the condition.
- Avoid alcohol or any medication that may cause drowsiness.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to glycopyrrolate or any of its ingredients.
Pyrotroy Injection related warnings
Pyrotroy 0.2mg Injection may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Pyrotroy 0.2mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Pyrotroy 0.2mg Injection is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Long-term use of Pyrotroy 0.2mg Injection might reduce milk production.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
Pyrotroy 0.2mg Injection may affect vision and coordination. This may affect your driving ability.
Pyrotroy 0.2mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Pyrotroy 0.2mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Pyrotroy 0.2mg Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Pyrotroy Injection
Pyrotroy is the most commonly used medicine for managing excessive sweating due to its anti-secretory or anticholinergic effect
Yes, Pyrotroy is same as glycopyrronium bromide
No, Pyrotroy is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth control
No, Pyrotroy is strictly prescribed by the doctors.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Pyrotroy 0.2mg Injection: NAS, NDP, AGT, SBA, VDH, DZY, AMR, IPL, HZF, PLT, TOM, P2P, FGH, PTI, EMB, OIP, THP, DAO, PNT, LMS, KIS, QTM, JIV, SYN, NTB, SWP, BIO, JVN, RJH, TNH, RHL, EPS, DHP, RPP, KMC, HNP, HEX, SVS, HAT, BAL, BGS, VRS, JHC, NVL, AYU, JVO, PEN, BLE, SPD, RDH, NXG, SAF, DGN, NVY, ATL, GHR, STA, DHR, SMN, ADT, SCH, PVP, RSA, EQN, HPC, GPP, NWP, MPC, SVH, CHP, RPI, WHL, BHS, MAM, ATP, OHM, PPR, SGH, MSD, UBL, GTK, MAP, NNP, AAR, AVS, MAX, VJS, PRN, SHD, WSI, BBS, TFP, HGI, DYG, LCC, AWS, MLC, LHA, GBL, HBV, DPL, SBL, AAY, ZEL, BLS, ZPR, RWP, ANT, USF, SWA, MMS, AYM, HSP, EVP, PMA, OLT, GNC, BMJ, HIP, ARD, HMP, SGC, RHW, RKS, BDN, ABP, QLF, MDH, BSN, INC, CLT, TRP, SLN, RSS, MAK, PWN, VNS, RUS, DFP, BHM, OWP, JSL, BHP, ENP, BTM, ESY, DPP, HTS, GPT, SRG, SDM, ZVP, KHC, JBT, DVH, BAP, GTC, SJP, UMP, SHC, RDR, MDO, NSL, IAD, KHH, 9T9, SSA