Substitutes for Fulvenat Injection
Medicine Overview of Fulvenat Injection
Uses of Fulvenat Injection
Fulvenat 250mg Injection is used in the treatment of Breast cancer.
Side effects of Fulvenat Injection
Headache, Vomiting, Weakness, Allergic reaction, Nausea, Injection site reaction, Increased liver enzymes, Urinary tract infection, Diarrhoea.
How to use Fulvenat Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Fulvenat Injection works
Fulvenat 250mg injection blocks the action of estrogen on breast cancer cells. This can lower or stop the growth of some breast cancer cells that need estrogen to grow.
In Depth Information on Fulvenat Injection
Expert advice for Fulvenat Injection
- Fulvestrant should only be taken by women who have undergone menopause and cannot become pregnant.
- Fulvestrant should be used with caution if you have kidney/liver problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have any bleeding disorder, decreased platelet count, or are receiving blood-thinning medication (for example, warfarin), as fulvestrant when administered in the muscles of the buttock carries a risk of bleeding.
- There is a potential risk of thinning or weakening of the bone (osteoporosis) with fulvestrant use. If you experience any such effects, inform your doctor immediately.
- Fulvestrant use may lead to asthenia (lack or loss of strength and energy). If you experience such symptoms, avoid driving or operating machines.
Special precautions for Fulvenat 250mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Fulvenat 250mg Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Fulvenat 250mg Injection is probably safe to use during lact+more
ation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Fulvenat 250mg Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, ti+more
red, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Fulvenat 250mg Injection is safe to use in patients with kid+more
ney disease. No dose adjustment of Fulvenat 250mg Injection is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Fulvestrant, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Fulvenat 250mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Fulvestrant
No, Fulvenat belongs to group of medication called as estrogen receptor antagonists. It is a chemotherapeutic drug used for the treatment of breast cancer in women who have attained menopause
Fulvenat is used in the treatment of breast cancer which has spread locally or to other parts of the body, in women who have attained menopause, and have not responded well to treatment with antiestrogen medications
Fulvenat is administered by in the muscles of the buttocks, one injection on each side, once a month; this is followed by similar doses at intervals of 2 weeks
Fulvenat has not been reported to cause hair loss.